- I’ve added a special one day workshop that I’m doing for the Sussex County Arts Council in the Delaware Water Gap National Park. You can read more on my blog workshop page. I’ll be donating some of my profits to the Arts Council. A great opportunity to shoot fall foliage AND support a good cause!
- For our Ireland tours, we worked with prominent landscape photographer, Peter Cox. In addition to Peters photography website, he contributes to the Circle of Confusion website. While in Ireland, Peter interviewed Dan and I for the weekly podcast. That is now up and available should you want to give it a listen. Our segment is at about the 41 minute mark. Good fun!
- The blog image was made at Conor Pass in Ireland. You’ve already seen one of my images from that morning, a dramatic sunrise shot. This was taken a bit later in the morning, as the fog was rolling through. It was an amazing morning and I have a few more images to share, so stay tuned.
- Today, I was reminded of a great video that Zack Arias did a few years back, TRANSFORM. I watched it again and wanted to share it with you. It is just excellent.
- If you are enjoying this blog, might I suggest that you share it with your friends? And THANKS for including me in your online reading. I appreciate it!