100,000 page views

I’ve just passed 101,000 views on my blog.  I think that deserves a big thank you and a bit of a celebration!  Thanks to all who are regular visitors.  I appreciate your interest, comments and loyalty.  Thanks also to those who come to my blog via the webinars I do for my friends at Topaz.  And thank you to the great affiliates that I represent.  I appreciate your support as well.

Today’s image is from Ireland.  I’ve posted a similar image before, however, this time I ran it through Topaz Clarity.  WOW!  I love this piece of software.  It makes this image almost three dimensional on my screen.  I’m including the original “finished” image below for your comparison.  If you have not yet purchased Clarity today is the last day of the $29.99 price.  After today it goes to $49.99.  Click this link and use the code claritynew to get the special price.

This entry was posted in Ireland, Topaz Software and tagged , , , .

1. Carlton Hansen May 31, 2013 at 10:20 am #

John,

I watched your Topaz Clarity webinar and bought the package. I was very impressed with what you did with it. I thoroughly enjoy your Webinars. I am not sure what is going on at Nik, but it seems like they have abandoned the Webinar route since Google bought them. Thank you for your clear concise presentations.

• john8276 May 31, 2013 at 11:36 am #

Glad to know the webinars are helpful. Thanks!

2. Dorine May 31, 2013 at 11:13 am #

I’ve enjoyed the ride with you JB and I continue to learn from the master. Well done!

3. Nicki McManus May 31, 2013 at 11:57 am #

First, I’d like to say Congratulations& thank you, for all the knowledge you share with us – and also for taking us to all the wonderful places thru your lense. I look forward to your posts, and am never disappointed. Secondly, the image is stunning, can’t wait to learn more about the new Clarity.

4. Nancy T May 31, 2013 at 12:09 pm #

I love this Irish scene but Clarity certainly made it pop! So want to revisit some old images….
    Thanks John!

5. Ray Snip May 31, 2013 at 12:30 pm #

Half of those clicks are probably mine John, sorry about that…. Just can’t stop myself coming back for more….. ;-)
    But seriously, congratulations with that!
    I enjoy the teachings through both your blog and your webinars, thank you for that!

• john8276 May 31, 2013 at 12:49 pm #

Happy you’re enjoying the ride Ray!!

6. Victoria May 31, 2013 at 1:11 pm #

Your webinars are terrific.. Each time I join one, I add something to my bag of tricks. Clarity is amazing and I played with it on a blah image yesterday and am amazed at what it did to an otherwise so-so scene from a MT visit.

I love the Ireland image and can really see the difference Clarity made to the scene. Makes me want to go back and run every image I’ve ever processed through Clarity. (Autocorrect turned “webinars” into “web innards” for me. So glad I caught that before posting this!)

• john8276 May 31, 2013 at 1:14 pm #

I kind of liked web innards! Thanks Victoria.

7. Paul May 31, 2013 at 2:02 pm #

I accidentally logged on to your site last year, so not really 100000 visitors, sorry JB. Oh wait, I just logged on to write this note making up for the mistake, NEVER MIND….

Love ya bud, appreciate all you do for the photography community…which is a better place because you are a big huge part of it…. Oh, your talent and mentoring, not a comment on your weight and size.

• john8276 May 31, 2013 at 2:11 pm #

You a funny guy Lebby Love you too bud.

8. al campoli May 31, 2013 at 2:32 pm #

John,

Congrat’s on reaching the 100,000 mark. I enjoy all your posts.

I listened in on your Topaz webinar the other day and was impressed with the new Topaz Clarity software. I bought it and WOW it is a great tool!!!! I’ll be using it a lot

Take care,

Al.

• john8276 May 31, 2013 at 2:34 pm #

Yup great software Al. Enjoy.

9. Bruce Sorrell May 31, 2013 at 8:08 pm #

Congrats, John! And while you thanked us for all those hits, I do believe it is we who are indebted to you. You’ve crossed the 100,000 mark because you’ve a rare blend of talents, i.e. outstanding photographer and an exceptional teacher. We all know why Willie Horton robbed banks, and so, for the same reason, it’s not much of a shock that your blog has attained such popularity. You’re where the Learning is. :) Now keep it up ! Slainte !

• john8276 May 31, 2013 at 8:58 pm #

Why thank you Bruce. The check is in the mail.

10. Frank Smith June 1, 2013 at 2:20 am #

100,000! Thats’s a BIG number. Congrats!