Time for the Smoky Tour

One of my favorite places to photograph on the east coast is The Great Smoky Mountains!  I adore the lush greens of early spring, the blossoms on the dogwood, the redbud trees blooming and the foggy mist in the morning. Dan and I have another great group joining us next week and we can’t wait to get started!

The Smokies is a place that makes my heart sing!

DSCF4840

DSCF4844

DSCF4994-Edit

DSCF4589

This entry was posted in Smoky Mountains, Tour, Workshop and tagged , , , , , .

1. Joe Bumgardner April 15, 2016 at 8:25 am #

John: I love your comments and post today on the Great Smoky Mountain Spring Tour. All these captures are very familiar. I am envious and I wish I could join you (again). Take care and bring home some more Great Smoky Mountain Spring Time Memories!

2. Rich Lewis April 15, 2016 at 9:28 am #

I have very fond memories and great photographs from my trip with you and Dan. Enjoy!!

3. Marty April 16, 2016 at 7:55 am #

From what i’ve seen,this looks like a great place for photography. Love these images that you shared with us.

4. Steve L April 16, 2016 at 9:02 am #

Gorgeous examples.
    We were there about three years ago and were amazed at such a beautiful area of the country. Happy Photographing!

5. Stephan Dietrich April 16, 2016 at 12:05 pm #

Beautiful images! The second image is amazing! I’ve only seen the Smokies in images… From those I have seen, and even from the similar locations, there are no two images alike. As with images from locations such as Yosemite, the ever changing weather, conditions, seasonal influence, time of day, and lighting all make for new experiences and the challenges to discover or see something new. Wishing you and those attending your workshop an unforgettable and memorable experience and adventure! Someday I’ll make it to the Smokies! Look forward to your posts! All the best!

6. JamesMilligan April 24, 2016 at 12:42 pm #

I have fond memories of my trip with you and Bill. I hope your weather is cooperative and you have a pleasant outing. Please give Dan my regards and I hope to see you again on a future trip.

• JB April 25, 2016 at 8:02 am #

Wow forgot that trip was with Bill!!!